Size: Ø 10.0 x 450/400 mm
Packaged: Qty 1
Range of application:
Extremely versatile and precise drilling – even with changing drills in various materials.
For precision rotary drilling in tiles, natural stone, metal, wood and plastics.
Drill bits available in various lengths. Due to its extra long version more options when installing windows: drill through plastics, metal and masonry in one work step.
1/4' Hexagonal shank
Ideal for all standard cordless drills thanks to its standardized shank profile. Shank DIN 3126, Form E6.3, ISO 1173.
Special shank design with automatic hammer-stop function for SDS-plus hammer drills with a significantly longer service life.
- Carbide tip
- Extra sharp cutting edges, so very well suited for metal too
- Patented 4-step profile:
- Fast drill dust feed when drilling into masonry & concrete
- Various lengths: up to 400 mm
- Various shanks: Cylindrical shank, 1/4' hexagonal shank, SDS-Plus shank
- Universal Special drill bits
- For metal masonry & tiles
- Diamond ground, sharp cutting edges
Alpen drill bits are manufactured in Austria.