Over-Sink Chopping Board
2 In Stock
Over-Sink Chopping Board - Work right over the sink – and prevent a big mess on your counters and floor. This cutting board/strainer combo extends to fit across your sink. The prep surface leads right to the strainer so you can send scraps directly inside for later disposal. Or, you can use it for rinsing and draining fruits and vegetables. Made from heavy-duty polypropylene with a textured surface that resists scratches, and handles allow for easy opening and closing.
- This unique cutting board has a genius 3-in-1 functionality that lets you clean and rinse your food in a colander, chop your food on a cutting board, and then dump your food off the cutting board into a bin to then transfer it into a pot on you stove.
- The over sink chopping board is made from food grade plastic which is not easily deformed, wear resistant and does not fade
- The uniquehandle comes with a non slip design making it safe and convenient
- Multifunctional: The chopping board with a built-in strainer lays over the kitchen sink and allows you to cut, rinse, dry and prep fruits, vegetables, meats and more.
- Perfect for messy jobs like cutting tomatoes and will keep your counters clean!
- Quick and easy set up: This elegant chopping board and strainer comes ready to use no assembly needed
What comes in the box:
- 1x Over-sink chopping board
- (H x L x W) 37.1 x 25.3 x 5.6cm
1. General Information
All orders are subject to product availability. If an item is not in stock at the time you place your order, we will notify you and refund you the total amount of your order, using the original method of payment.
2. Shipping Rates
In our bid to give you the Greatest Deal we tend to charge a flat fee of R75.00 for Gauteng and R99.00 for any other region. Should you buy two unique products, for example, both will only pay either R75.00 or R99.00. Kindly note we only deliver in South Africa!
3. Delivery Timeline
Orders will be processed within 3 days from receipt of payment. Delivery should take 3-5 working days in JHB and PTA and approximately 5-7 working days for the rest of SA. Greatest Deals delivery policy is a maximum of 14 working days in the event of unforeseen circumstances, this will also vary over peak periods such as Christmas etc. A Tracking Number is issued the day after the couriers collect your order for delivery and you can track it on the couriers' system a day after collection.
4. Delivery Location
Items offered on our website are only available for delivery to physical addresses. Any shipments outside of South Africa are not available at this time.
Please note we do not ship on weekends.
The date of delivery may vary due to carrier shipping practices, delivery location, the method of delivery, and the items ordered. Products may also be delivered in separate shipments.
4. Delivery Instructions
You can provide shipping instruction be adding order notes when checking out on the website.
5. Shipping Costs
With reference to point number 2. Shipping costs are based on the province and the product on your shopping cart. To find out how much your order will cost, simply add the items you would like to purchase to your cart and proceed to the checkout page. Once at the checkout screen, shipping charges will be displayed.
Additional shipping charges may apply to remote areas or for large or heavy items. You will be advised of any charges on the checkout page.
6. Damaged Items in Transport
If there is any damage to the packaging on delivery, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions about the delivery and shipment or your order, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com