Nuovo - Knot Cot Bumper - Navy/Grey/White
63 In Stock
Nuovo - Knot Cot Bumper - Navy/Grey/White - This gorgeous Nuovo Knot Cot Bumper makes a fashion statement while protecting your baby at the same time. The bumper prevents your baby from getting stuck between the cot’s spindles as well as it protects their little hands and feet from getting hit and bruised against the hard cot. The unique design also lends itself to other uses. It can be knotted around and used as a comfy cushion or it can be tucked under your toddler’s sheet to prevent them from rolling off the side of the bed.
- The multifunctional Nuovo Knot Cot Bumper is a beautiful piece of decor that will quickly become indispensable in your little one’s room.
- The crib bumper protects your baby's hands and feet from getting stuck between crib spindles as well as it protects the baby's head and body from hitting and bruising against the crib walls.
- Its unique design allows it to be transformed into several practical pieces that will secure your baby’s comfort and safety.
- The bumper is multifunctional and can be used as a cot bumper, it can also be tucked underneath a fitted sheet to stop your toddler from rolling off the side of the bed. Then turn it into a pretty scatter or comfy pillow for the road by tucking one end into the other to make a cool circular knot cushion.
- Note: Recommendations for Infants Sleep Safety: To prevent entanglement or strangulation, position ties to outside of crib and be sure they are secure.
What comes in the box:
- Nuovo - Knot Cot Bumper - Navy/Grey/White
- (L x H x W) 38.5 x 38.5 x 11cm
- (L x H x W) Approx - 166 x 11 x 6cm
1. General Information
All orders are subject to product availability. If an item is not in stock at the time you place your order, we will notify you and refund you the total amount of your order, using the original method of payment.
2. Shipping Rates
In our bid to give you the Greatest Deal we tend to charge a flat fee of R75.00 for Gauteng and R99.00 for any other region. Should you buy two unique products, for example, both will only pay either R75.00 or R99.00. Kindly note we only deliver in South Africa!
3. Delivery Timeline
Orders will be processed within 3 days from receipt of payment. Delivery should take 3-5 working days in JHB and PTA and approximately 5-7 working days for the rest of SA. Greatest Deals delivery policy is a maximum of 14 working days in the event of unforeseen circumstances, this will also vary over peak periods such as Christmas etc. A Tracking Number is issued the day after the couriers collect your order for delivery and you can track it on the couriers' system a day after collection.
4. Delivery Location
Items offered on our website are only available for delivery to physical addresses. Any shipments outside of South Africa are not available at this time.
Please note we do not ship on weekends.
The date of delivery may vary due to carrier shipping practices, delivery location, the method of delivery, and the items ordered. Products may also be delivered in separate shipments.
4. Delivery Instructions
You can provide shipping instruction be adding order notes when checking out on the website.
5. Shipping Costs
With reference to point number 2. Shipping costs are based on the province and the product on your shopping cart. To find out how much your order will cost, simply add the items you would like to purchase to your cart and proceed to the checkout page. Once at the checkout screen, shipping charges will be displayed.
Additional shipping charges may apply to remote areas or for large or heavy items. You will be advised of any charges on the checkout page.
6. Damaged Items in Transport
If there is any damage to the packaging on delivery, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions about the delivery and shipment or your order, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com