NineStars - Toe-Tap Pedal Bin - 20L
35 In Stock
NineStars - Toe-Tap Pedal Bin - 20L - Rubbish needn’t be a dirty business with theNineStars Toe-Tap Pedal Bin (20l). This battery-operated bin, with its hidden battery compartment, makes the disposing of trash a cleaner and easier process. Its large capacity can st ore up to 13 gallons. Simply tap your foot on the control panel and the lid will automatically open. It will even close itself later. It also conveniently comes with a power saving on/off switch to prolong your battery life. Made from the high quality stainless steel along with the latest technology, the bin is made for reliability and durability. The bin is equipped with a lid, ring inner and base. Batteries not included.
- Large capacity receptacle contains up to 13 gallons
- Made from a Durable Stainless steel
- Hidden battery compartment ( Not included)
- Power saving On/Off switch
- The toe tap trash cans is designed and created to make dealing with trash cleaner and easier
- Effortless way to dispose trash
- It is convienent, reliable uses low power consumption and has a great look
- Slightly tap your foot to touch the control panel and the lid will automatically open and the lid will close automatically later
- The highest quality material and the latest technology has been used to insure the products reliable function and durability
- The toe tap trash can is equipped with a lid, ring lner and base
What comes in the box:
- 20L Toe-tap pedal bin
- (L x H x W) 45.4 x 32.5 x 54.5cm
- (L x H x W) 27.5 x 30.6 x 43.2cm
1. General Information
All orders are subject to product availability. If an item is not in stock at the time you place your order, we will notify you and refund you the total amount of your order, using the original method of payment.
2. Shipping Rates
In our bid to give you the Greatest Deal we tend to charge a flat fee of R75.00 for Gauteng and R99.00 for any other region. Should you buy two unique products, for example, both will only pay either R75.00 or R99.00. Kindly note we only deliver in South Africa!
3. Delivery Timeline
Orders will be processed within 3 days from receipt of payment. Delivery should take 3-5 working days in JHB and PTA and approximately 5-7 working days for the rest of SA. Greatest Deals delivery policy is a maximum of 14 working days in the event of unforeseen circumstances, this will also vary over peak periods such as Christmas etc. A Tracking Number is issued the day after the couriers collect your order for delivery and you can track it on the couriers' system a day after collection.
4. Delivery Location
Items offered on our website are only available for delivery to physical addresses. Any shipments outside of South Africa are not available at this time.
Please note we do not ship on weekends.
The date of delivery may vary due to carrier shipping practices, delivery location, the method of delivery, and the items ordered. Products may also be delivered in separate shipments.
4. Delivery Instructions
You can provide shipping instruction be adding order notes when checking out on the website.
5. Shipping Costs
With reference to point number 2. Shipping costs are based on the province and the product on your shopping cart. To find out how much your order will cost, simply add the items you would like to purchase to your cart and proceed to the checkout page. Once at the checkout screen, shipping charges will be displayed.
Additional shipping charges may apply to remote areas or for large or heavy items. You will be advised of any charges on the checkout page.
6. Damaged Items in Transport
If there is any damage to the packaging on delivery, please contact us immediately at email@example.com.
If you have any questions about the delivery and shipment or your order, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org