Medoodi Arm Rest Owl - Let your little one travel in comfort with the Medoodi Arm Rest Owl. This 3-in one travel companion serves as a toy, a blanket and a cushion. While travelling, simply remove the blanket from inside the toy to keep warm and cosy, then use it’s unique and ingenious design to slide the owl onto the armrest, which your child can then use to rest their head. It’s a practical way to travel, easy to carry and 100% washable.
- Your childs ideal travel pillow the Penguin transforms any armrest into a comfy kids pillow. The large blanket can then be used to keep them warm.
- The Armrest Buddy is the ultimate 3 in 1 child travel cushion. Its a penguin toy, a really comfy pillow and a blanket.
- The arm reast comes with a large warm blanket inside to keep little ones cosy and warm whilst travelling.
- A practical solution for child travel. This cute travel accessory is ideal for Plane, Train & Car Travel.
- This travel toy has a blanket that stores inside toy for easy carrying. The whole product is washable to keep clean and germ free.
- When the kids travel blanket is removed from inside the toy, the unique design allows it to slide onto an armrest, transforming the armrest into a comfy place for the child to rest their head.
- (L x H x W) 35 x 27.5 x 7cm
- (L x H x W) 35 x 27.5 x 7cm
1. General Information
All orders are subject to product availability. If an item is not in stock at the time you place your order, we will notify you and refund you the total amount of your order, using the original method of payment.
2. Shipping Rates
In our bid to give you the Greatest Deal we tend to charge a flat fee of R75.00 for Gauteng and R99.00 for any other region. Should you buy two unique products, for example, both will only pay either R75.00 or R99.00. Kindly note we only deliver in South Africa!
3. Delivery Timeline
Orders will be processed within 3 days from receipt of payment. Delivery should take 3-5 working days in JHB and PTA and approximately 5-7 working days for the rest of SA. Greatest Deals delivery policy is a maximum of 14 working days in the event of unforeseen circumstances, this will also vary over peak periods such as Christmas etc. A Tracking Number is issued the day after the couriers collect your order for delivery and you can track it on the couriers' system a day after collection.
4. Delivery Location
Items offered on our website are only available for delivery to physical addresses. Any shipments outside of South Africa are not available at this time.
Please note we do not ship on weekends.
The date of delivery may vary due to carrier shipping practices, delivery location, the method of delivery, and the items ordered. Products may also be delivered in separate shipments.
4. Delivery Instructions
You can provide shipping instruction be adding order notes when checking out on the website.
5. Shipping Costs
With reference to point number 2. Shipping costs are based on the province and the product on your shopping cart. To find out how much your order will cost, simply add the items you would like to purchase to your cart and proceed to the checkout page. Once at the checkout screen, shipping charges will be displayed.
Additional shipping charges may apply to remote areas or for large or heavy items. You will be advised of any charges on the checkout page.
6. Damaged Items in Transport
If there is any damage to the packaging on delivery, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions about the delivery and shipment or your order, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com