//Alpen KERAMO EXTREME PORCELAIN/GRES TILE Drill Bits
Size: Ø 8.0 x 120 mm
Packaged: Qty 2
Range of application:For extremely hard porcelain/gres tiles up to Mohs/Ritz hardness 9 and glass. No cooling required. Please note max. spindle speed 200 rpm. Not suitable for percussion drilling. Shank DIN 3126, Form E6.3, ISO 1173
- The perfect solution for the hardest porcelain/gres tiles up to Mohs/Ritz hardness 9 and glass.
- Universal application due to the use in all standard drills.
- The patented centering tip allows precise placement and exact holes without breakage.
- No cooling required, allowing for easier handling.
- The white color ring denotes the ideal drilling depth.
- For hardest procelain/gres tiles up to Mohs/Ritz hardness 9
- Ideal for dry drilling
- Highly accurate centering
- Max. 200 rpm
- No cooling required
- Drill dowel in masonry
- Secure dowel hold and max safety
- Drill holes in Porcelain/gres tiles with Keramo EXTREME
Alpen drill bits are manufactured in Austria.