Jeronimo Fast Food Counter
5 In Stock
Jeronimo Fast Food Counter - Let your little one set up their own little food stall at home with the Jeronimo Fast Food counter. They will love preparing hamburgers, fries and beverages and on the one side, and ice cream and cake on the other. They can even scan all their food using the barcode scanner that beeps and has lights just like the real thing. There are 93 pieces of accesories and stickers in total. Your child will enjoy role- playing, while playing around with the removable and rebuildable parts. The toy is easy to assemble and pack away.
- The Jeronimo Fast Food counter is a must have for little ones
- Your kids can sell their food from the counter and Scan all foods using the Barcode scanner with real sounds and a Light.
- Prepare hamburgers, fries and beverages and on the other side ice cream and cake
- 93pcs of accessories and stickers
- Removable and rebuildable parts
- The counter doubles work table
- Enhances Co-ordination Skills
- Perfect for role playing
- The simulated accessories ensures the children’s safety while playing with it.
- Easy to Assemble and pack away
- Recommended ages 36 months+, Contains Small Pieces
- Barcode scanner Needs 2x AA batteries (Not Included)
- Specifications: Colors and Contents may vary from illustrations
What comes in the box:
- Jeronimo Fast Food Counter
- (L x H x W) 70 x 50 x 9.8cm
- (L x H x W) 42 x 75 x 40cm
1. General Information
All orders are subject to product availability. If an item is not in stock at the time you place your order, we will notify you and refund you the total amount of your order, using the original method of payment.
2. Shipping Rates
In our bid to give you the Greatest Deal we tend to charge a flat fee of R75.00 for Gauteng and R99.00 for any other region. Should you buy two unique products, for example, both will only pay either R75.00 or R99.00. Kindly note we only deliver in South Africa!
3. Delivery Timeline
Orders will be processed within 3 days from receipt of payment. Delivery should take 3-5 working days in JHB and PTA and approximately 5-7 working days for the rest of SA. Greatest Deals delivery policy is a maximum of 14 working days in the event of unforeseen circumstances, this will also vary over peak periods such as Christmas etc. A Tracking Number is issued the day after the couriers collect your order for delivery and you can track it on the couriers' system a day after collection.
4. Delivery Location
Items offered on our website are only available for delivery to physical addresses. Any shipments outside of South Africa are not available at this time.
Please note we do not ship on weekends.
The date of delivery may vary due to carrier shipping practices, delivery location, the method of delivery, and the items ordered. Products may also be delivered in separate shipments.
4. Delivery Instructions
You can provide shipping instruction be adding order notes when checking out on the website.
5. Shipping Costs
With reference to point number 2. Shipping costs are based on the province and the product on your shopping cart. To find out how much your order will cost, simply add the items you would like to purchase to your cart and proceed to the checkout page. Once at the checkout screen, shipping charges will be displayed.
Additional shipping charges may apply to remote areas or for large or heavy items. You will be advised of any charges on the checkout page.
6. Damaged Items in Transport
If there is any damage to the packaging on delivery, please contact us immediately at email@example.com.
If you have any questions about the delivery and shipment or your order, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org