Jeronimo Farm Truck - Row Crop
17 In Stock
Jeronimo Farm Truck - Row Crop - Farm like the real deal with the awesome Jeronimo Farm Truck. Sturdy and durable, this Row Crop moves forward, backward, turns left and right, putting in a hard day’s work, while your child has hours of fun. Great for both indoor and outdoor play, this is a great toy for creative play and develops your child’s manual skills. Recommended age 3+ - Warranty 6 Months
- It easily moves forward, backward, turns left and right.
- The tractor is suitable for play at home and outdoors.
- This product will help your child develop his or her manual skills and imagination.
- This toy provides hours of Fun the Bonnet opens and the Truck has a skylight which can open and close
- The truck is sturdy and durable
- Exercise the kids' coordination ability with hands, eyes and brain.
- Develop the right hemisphere function, but also a great benefit to the development of intelligence.
- Warning: Small parts, not for children under 2 years
- Specifications: Colors and Contents may vary from illustrations
- Age Range:3 Year +
What comes in the box:
- 1x Jeronimo Farm truck - Row crop
- (L x H x W) 21.9 x 4701 x 18.1cm
- (L x H x W) 19 x 46.5 x 15.5cm
1. General Information
All orders are subject to product availability. If an item is not in stock at the time you place your order, we will notify you and refund you the total amount of your order, using the original method of payment.
2. Shipping Rates
In our bid to give you the Greatest Deal we tend to charge a flat fee of R75.00 for Gauteng and R99.00 for any other region. Should you buy two unique products, for example, both will only pay either R75.00 or R99.00. Kindly note we only deliver in South Africa!
3. Delivery Timeline
Orders will be processed within 3 days from receipt of payment. Delivery should take 3-5 working days in JHB and PTA and approximately 5-7 working days for the rest of SA. Greatest Deals delivery policy is a maximum of 14 working days in the event of unforeseen circumstances, this will also vary over peak periods such as Christmas etc. A Tracking Number is issued the day after the couriers collect your order for delivery and you can track it on the couriers' system a day after collection.
4. Delivery Location
Items offered on our website are only available for delivery to physical addresses. Any shipments outside of South Africa are not available at this time.
Please note we do not ship on weekends.
The date of delivery may vary due to carrier shipping practices, delivery location, the method of delivery, and the items ordered. Products may also be delivered in separate shipments.
4. Delivery Instructions
You can provide shipping instruction be adding order notes when checking out on the website.
5. Shipping Costs
With reference to point number 2. Shipping costs are based on the province and the product on your shopping cart. To find out how much your order will cost, simply add the items you would like to purchase to your cart and proceed to the checkout page. Once at the checkout screen, shipping charges will be displayed.
Additional shipping charges may apply to remote areas or for large or heavy items. You will be advised of any charges on the checkout page.
6. Damaged Items in Transport
If there is any damage to the packaging on delivery, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions about the delivery and shipment or your order, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com