Jeronimo - Doll Bunk Bed
2 In Stock
Jeronimo - Doll Bunk Bed - Let your little one tuck their dollies in for a peaceful night’s slumber in the wonderful Jeronimo Doll Bunk Bed. This is the must-have accessory for dolls. The beds are stackable and come with a ladder. They also have 2 quilted coverlets and 2 pillows with a vibrant heart-design. The beds also encourage imaginative role-playing and improve fine motor skills. The bunk beds are easy to assemble and pack away
- The Jeronimo Doll bunk bed is a must have for little ones
- Let your little one tuck her dolls in for a comfy night's sleep in dolly dreamland
- The beds are Stackable, with a ladder and can fit an 18inch doll and has 5 accessories
- Vibrant hearts design bedding: 2 quilted coverlets and 2 pillows
- The bunk beds provide hours of fun and role play guaranteed.
- Improves Kids Imagination and Motor Skills
- The simulated bed ensures the children’s safety while playing with it.
- Easy to Assemble and pack away
- Recommended ages 36 months+, Contains Small Pieces
- Specifications: Colors and Contents may vary from illustrations
What comes in the box:
- Jeronimo - Doll Bunk Bed
- (L x H x W) 59.6 x 39.7 x 11.3cm
- DIMENSIONS (L x H x W) 57 x 57 x 36cm
1. General Information
All orders are subject to product availability. If an item is not in stock at the time you place your order, we will notify you and refund you the total amount of your order, using the original method of payment.
2. Shipping Rates
In our bid to give you the Greatest Deal we tend to charge a flat fee of R75.00 for Gauteng and R99.00 for any other region. Should you buy two unique products, for example, both will only pay either R75.00 or R99.00. Kindly note we only deliver in South Africa!
3. Delivery Timeline
Orders will be processed within 3 days from receipt of payment. Delivery should take 3-5 working days in JHB and PTA and approximately 5-7 working days for the rest of SA. Greatest Deals delivery policy is a maximum of 14 working days in the event of unforeseen circumstances, this will also vary over peak periods such as Christmas etc. A Tracking Number is issued the day after the couriers collect your order for delivery and you can track it on the couriers' system a day after collection.
4. Delivery Location
Items offered on our website are only available for delivery to physical addresses. Any shipments outside of South Africa are not available at this time.
Please note we do not ship on weekends.
The date of delivery may vary due to carrier shipping practices, delivery location, the method of delivery, and the items ordered. Products may also be delivered in separate shipments.
4. Delivery Instructions
You can provide shipping instruction be adding order notes when checking out on the website.
5. Shipping Costs
With reference to point number 2. Shipping costs are based on the province and the product on your shopping cart. To find out how much your order will cost, simply add the items you would like to purchase to your cart and proceed to the checkout page. Once at the checkout screen, shipping charges will be displayed.
Additional shipping charges may apply to remote areas or for large or heavy items. You will be advised of any charges on the checkout page.
6. Damaged Items in Transport
If there is any damage to the packaging on delivery, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions about the delivery and shipment or your order, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com