SPRINT MASTER HSS JOBBER DRILLS
DIN 338 RN - REDUCED SHANK
Ø 18,5 mm jobber drill bit reduced shank - 12,5 x 30 mm Shank
Pouched packaging: Qty 1 drill bit
MASTER OF VERSATILITY
Expectations are high and innovation is an obligation at the very top. It is a claim we take very seriously.
The new ALPEN Sprint Master will show you new dimensions of speed and reliability. It reduces drilling time by around a third thanks to optimized drill geometry and the special ALPEN tip shape. And still delivers the customary top-quality result.
Satisfaction is guaranteed further still by a longer service life that has been increased by a factor of 3 through the use of high-quality HSS steel and a special heat treatment process. The speed and long-term efficiency of a champion are words that best sum up our ALPEN Sprint Master.
Range of application:
HSS twist drill: Reduced shank for convenience, toughness and precision combined with excellent cutting efficiency for drilling alloyed carbon and plain steel. Ideal for hand held operations.
- 30% faster
- 3 times longer service life
- Sharp cutting edges even with larger diameters little feed pressure is required
- Very high elasticity and greatest toughness with optimum cutting performance
- High fracture resistance even with smaller diameters low risk of breakage due to high elasticity
- Optimum drilling performance even in unfavourable working conditions
Alpen drill bits are manufactured in Austria.