Size: Ø 4.9 x 86/52 mm
Bulk: Qty 1
Range of application:
5% cobalt-alloyed jobber drills with high heat-resistance for drilling steels with tensile strength over 800 N/mm², specially suitable for high alloyed steels, bearing-steels, hot/cold-rolled steel. Ideal for stainless steel.
- Self-centering, due to a special point shaoe
- Drilling even with the highest thermal stress up to 600°
- Fast, due to special drill grinding fast drilling progress and up to 50% less feed pressure required
- Tensile strength over 800 N/mm²
- Specially suitable for high alloyed steels, bearing-steels, hot/cold-rolled steel.
- Ideal for stainless steel
- High heat-resistance
- Highly accurate centering
Alpen drill bits are manufactured in Austria.