HD Car Dash Camera (Vehicle Blackbox DVR)
1 In Stock
With so many crazy things happening on our roads people throwing themselves infront of your car so as to be able to sue you or for insurance purposes when you have an accident. You might want to consider our affordable HD Car Dash Camera (Vehicle Blackbox DVR).
- If you want to provide evidence of an accident, find the car thief or show off your driving skills, then purchase a dash cam today
- A perfect dash cam option for those who want versatility in a camera. Not only can this camera act as surveillance with anti shake technology, motion detection, and night vision, it also can be used as a photo camera
- This dash cam comes with a variety of benefits: you can mount it and use it to capture a scenic drive in high definition, or in case you get into a fender-bender, you have audio and video to back up your case that the accident wasn’t your fault.
- Night Vision
- Thanks to IR LED, this camera works well after the sun has gone down.
- Multiple Viewing Options
- You can watch footage that you record on the LCD screen, transfer video to your computer for viewing, or even watch the footage on your TV.
- Colours may vary(Sent randomly)!!
- Screen size: 2.31" LCD Display
- Resolution: FHD 1080, 1080P, 720P, WVGA, VGA
- Night Vision: IR light support night vision
- Function: Parking monitoring, Motion detect, G-Sensor, Cycle Recording, Audio Record, Auto Power ON/OFF
- File Format: Video as AVI, Photo as JPEG
- Power: Car charger Input :12~24V, Output: 5V/1A
- External Card Supported: TF 32G (not included)
- 1 x Dash Camera
- 1 x USB Car charger
- 1 x Car suction mount
- 1 x Manual
1. General Information
All orders are subject to product availability. If an item is not in stock at the time you place your order, we will notify you and refund you the total amount of your order, using the original method of payment.
2. Shipping Rates
In our bid to give you the Greatest Deal we tend to charge a flat fee of R75.00 for Gauteng and R99.00 for any other region. Should you buy two unique products, for example, both will only pay either R75.00 or R99.00. Kindly note we only deliver in South Africa!
3. Delivery Timeline
Orders will be processed within 3 days from receipt of payment. Delivery should take 3-5 working days in JHB and PTA and approximately 5-7 working days for the rest of SA. Greatest Deals delivery policy is a maximum of 14 working days in the event of unforeseen circumstances, this will also vary over peak periods such as Christmas etc. A Tracking Number is issued the day after the couriers collect your order for delivery and you can track it on the couriers' system a day after collection.
4. Delivery Location
Items offered on our website are only available for delivery to physical addresses. Any shipments outside of South Africa are not available at this time.
Please note we do not ship on weekends.
The date of delivery may vary due to carrier shipping practices, delivery location, the method of delivery, and the items ordered. Products may also be delivered in separate shipments.
4. Delivery Instructions
You can provide shipping instruction be adding order notes when checking out on the website.
5. Shipping Costs
With reference to point number 2. Shipping costs are based on the province and the product on your shopping cart. To find out how much your order will cost, simply add the items you would like to purchase to your cart and proceed to the checkout page. Once at the checkout screen, shipping charges will be displayed.
Additional shipping charges may apply to remote areas or for large or heavy items. You will be advised of any charges on the checkout page.
6. Damaged Items in Transport
If there is any damage to the packaging on delivery, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions about the delivery and shipment or your order, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com