Fidget Block - White/Black
Out of stock
An unusually addicting, high-quality desk toy designed to help you focus. Control your fidgeting habits at work, in class, and at home in style.
The cube has six sides. Each side features something to fidget with:
- Click: No need for that pen anymore. You'll find 3 audible clicker buttons and two silenced buttons on one side of the cube.
- Glide: You don’t have to be a playing video games to enjoy this joystick's gliding feel
- Flip: Pivot the switch back and forth to create a loud click sound, or do it slowly for a more quiet option
- Breathe: This side of the cube is designed after the 'worry stone', a tool used to reduce anxiety and stress
- Roll: Roll the three gears of the cube or click on the metal ball which has a built-in click feature (very addictive!)
- Spin: Fidget by using the circular dial to spin 360 degrees.
- Comes with its own high quality box to keep it safe
- Can be used at the office, while commuting, in class, while studying, or while watching TV
- The cube is available in several colour schemes
- A great gift idea for someone who can't keep their fingers still
- Dimensions: Cube is 1.3 inches or 3.3cm on each side and it weighs 40 grams
- Material: High Quality Plastic
1. General Information
All orders are subject to product availability. If an item is not in stock at the time you place your order, we will notify you and refund you the total amount of your order, using the original method of payment.
2. Shipping Rates
In our bid to give you the Greatest Deal we tend to charge a flat fee of R75.00 for Gauteng and R99.00 for any other region. Should you buy two unique products, for example, both will only pay either R75.00 or R99.00. Kindly note we only deliver in South Africa!
3. Delivery Timeline
Orders will be processed within 3 days from receipt of payment. Delivery should take 3-5 working days in JHB and PTA and approximately 5-7 working days for the rest of SA. Greatest Deals delivery policy is a maximum of 14 working days in the event of unforeseen circumstances, this will also vary over peak periods such as Christmas etc. A Tracking Number is issued the day after the couriers collect your order for delivery and you can track it on the couriers' system a day after collection.
4. Delivery Location
Items offered on our website are only available for delivery to physical addresses. Any shipments outside of South Africa are not available at this time.
Please note we do not ship on weekends.
The date of delivery may vary due to carrier shipping practices, delivery location, the method of delivery, and the items ordered. Products may also be delivered in separate shipments.
4. Delivery Instructions
You can provide shipping instruction be adding order notes when checking out on the website.
5. Shipping Costs
With reference to point number 2. Shipping costs are based on the province and the product on your shopping cart. To find out how much your order will cost, simply add the items you would like to purchase to your cart and proceed to the checkout page. Once at the checkout screen, shipping charges will be displayed.
Additional shipping charges may apply to remote areas or for large or heavy items. You will be advised of any charges on the checkout page.
6. Damaged Items in Transport
If there is any damage to the packaging on delivery, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions about the delivery and shipment or your order, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com