Cube (Euclidean) 4IN1 Geometry Infinity Fidget
90 In Stock
If you thought that the spinning fidget was amazing you need to try or see this....Euclidean Cube 4IN1 geometric magic transforming cube, which doubles up as puzzle. It does not matter how old or young you are the Euclidean cube will not only relive stress or just to pass time this is the Fidget for you.
What you must know:
- The Euclidean Cube is a magnetic geometric puzzle that can be transformed between different shapes. There are more than 70 distinct shapes that the Euclidean Cube can be transformed into.
- Amongst the above stated exists 6 major shapes namely 1. Cube 2. Star 3. Hive 4. UFO 5. Sphere 6. Half Dome
- 1 Euclidean Cube can be transformed into more than 64 different distinct shapes. Each of these can be used as a block to create sculptures of a higher complexity.
- The more Euclidean Cubes you have the more the complicated the shapes. You don`t believe us have a look at the video.....Once you have one you won`t put it down we guarantee!!
1. General Information
All orders are subject to product availability. If an item is not in stock at the time you place your order, we will notify you and refund you the total amount of your order, using the original method of payment.
2. Shipping Rates
In our bid to give you the Greatest Deal we tend to charge a flat fee of R75.00 for Gauteng and R99.00 for any other region. Should you buy two unique products, for example, both will only pay either R75.00 or R99.00. Kindly note we only deliver in South Africa!
3. Delivery Timeline
Orders will be processed within 3 days from receipt of payment. Delivery should take 3-5 working days in JHB and PTA and approximately 5-7 working days for the rest of SA. Greatest Deals delivery policy is a maximum of 14 working days in the event of unforeseen circumstances, this will also vary over peak periods such as Christmas etc. A Tracking Number is issued the day after the couriers collect your order for delivery and you can track it on the couriers' system a day after collection.
4. Delivery Location
Items offered on our website are only available for delivery to physical addresses. Any shipments outside of South Africa are not available at this time.
Please note we do not ship on weekends.
The date of delivery may vary due to carrier shipping practices, delivery location, the method of delivery, and the items ordered. Products may also be delivered in separate shipments.
4. Delivery Instructions
You can provide shipping instruction be adding order notes when checking out on the website.
5. Shipping Costs
With reference to point number 2. Shipping costs are based on the province and the product on your shopping cart. To find out how much your order will cost, simply add the items you would like to purchase to your cart and proceed to the checkout page. Once at the checkout screen, shipping charges will be displayed.
Additional shipping charges may apply to remote areas or for large or heavy items. You will be advised of any charges on the checkout page.
6. Damaged Items in Transport
If there is any damage to the packaging on delivery, please contact us immediately at email@example.com.
If you have any questions about the delivery and shipment or your order, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org