Diameter: 14 mm
Length: 460 mm
An auger drill bit is used to bore holes in timber. It is great for drilling holes in thatch poles to insert threaded rods.
The design is very similar to a forstner drill bit, as it 'shaves' itself through the wood. A low rpm rotary drill with a planetary gearbox is required to be used with auger drill bits.
- For boring in all types of wood
- Sharp screw tip for precision drilling
- Drills clean, accurate holes.
- Screw tip guides/draws bit through material easily
- Wide flute allows for effective chip removal allowing deep drilling