30 Seconds Game
4 In Stock
Family night/ game night here is the board (Board is made from paper)game for you!
30 Seconds is a fast-paced general knowledge game. Players generally play in teams of two or four. One player must guess a word from their teammate's explanation, much like Charades, with the aim to guess as many possible answers in 30 seconds. The main restriction on the explanation is that it may not contain the actual word or part of the word.
Each team moves a token along a track formed by a sequence of squares. Each square has a different picture on it. Each round the team draws a card and then has 30 seconds to explain up to five different words printed on that card. The team can move forward one square for each correct answer. The objective is to reach the end of the track first.
- At the start of each round, the team throws the special 30 Seconds die to determine that round's handicap
- The die has six sides and the values can be 0, 1 or 2
- One player draws a card
- Each card has a yellow side and a blue side
- The player must use the side that correspond the square that their token is on
- There are five words printed on each side
- The opposing team then turns over the 30-second timer
- The team's score is determined by taking the number of correct answers and subtracting the handicap
- The team moves their token forward by the same number of squares as their score for the current round
- Clues are generally short with a strong emphasis on synonyms and associations
- For example, if the answer is "Gauteng" the clue might be as simple as "in which province is Johannesburg found?" A possible clue might be "The Bridge which was named after the first black president of South Africa", to which the answer is "The Nelson Mandela Bridge"
- The official rules regarding clues are restrictive and provision is made for penalties (moving backwards)
- In most circumstances house rules are more relaxed to increase the speed and enjoyment of the game
1. General Information
All orders are subject to product availability. If an item is not in stock at the time you place your order, we will notify you and refund you the total amount of your order, using the original method of payment.
2. Shipping Rates
In our bid to give you the Greatest Deal we tend to charge a flat fee of R75.00 for Gauteng and R99.00 for any other region. Should you buy two unique products, for example, both will only pay either R75.00 or R99.00. Kindly note we only deliver in South Africa!
3. Delivery Timeline
Orders will be processed within 3 days from receipt of payment. Delivery should take 3-5 working days in JHB and PTA and approximately 5-7 working days for the rest of SA. Greatest Deals delivery policy is a maximum of 14 working days in the event of unforeseen circumstances, this will also vary over peak periods such as Christmas etc. A Tracking Number is issued the day after the couriers collect your order for delivery and you can track it on the couriers' system a day after collection.
4. Delivery Location
Items offered on our website are only available for delivery to physical addresses. Any shipments outside of South Africa are not available at this time.
Please note we do not ship on weekends.
The date of delivery may vary due to carrier shipping practices, delivery location, the method of delivery, and the items ordered. Products may also be delivered in separate shipments.
4. Delivery Instructions
You can provide shipping instruction be adding order notes when checking out on the website.
5. Shipping Costs
With reference to point number 2. Shipping costs are based on the province and the product on your shopping cart. To find out how much your order will cost, simply add the items you would like to purchase to your cart and proceed to the checkout page. Once at the checkout screen, shipping charges will be displayed.
Additional shipping charges may apply to remote areas or for large or heavy items. You will be advised of any charges on the checkout page.
6. Damaged Items in Transport
If there is any damage to the packaging on delivery, please contact us immediately at email@example.com.
If you have any questions about the delivery and shipment or your order, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org