Cast Iron - 7 Piece - Double grey
1 In Stock
The unparalleled cooking performance of the 7-piece cookware set. With the durability and versatility to transport from stove top, oven or broiler to the table, the cast iron set is the premium cookware for beautiful presentation. Prized by chefs around the world, the enamelled cast-iron cookware distributes and retains heat evenly to ensure consistent cooking temperatures.
- Material - cast iron
- Heat source - gas, electric, ceramic, halogen and oven
- Lid fits snugly to lock in moisture and flavors
- Black phenolic lid knobs and handles (or bakelite) Maximum use temperature 260°C / 500°F/Gas 5 (Europe gas setting 6). Integral cast iron handles or stainless steel knobs can be used at any oven temperature. Wooden handles must not be placed in the oven.
- Works with all heat sources; gas, electric and ceramic top ranges
- Attributes of cast iron means hot food stays hot for longer, providing greater energy efficiency.
- Some induction tops may not be compatible with double-burner griddles.
- The two loop-style handles provide safe transport.
- Cast iron loves a campfire, a stovetop, or an oven, and can slow-cook foods without scorching.
- It retains heat well so you can sear meat at higher temperatures and will keep your delicious meals warm for a long time.
- A 7 piece Cast Iron set with Small Casserole with Lid
- Medium Casserole with Lid
- Large Casserole with Lid
- Fry Pan
- DIMENSIONS (L x H x W)
- Small Casserole with Lid – 18x9cm
- Medium Casserole with Lid – 21x10cm
- Large Casserole with Lid – 24x11.5cm
- Fry Pan – 24.5x4.5cm
- WEIGHT 14.1kg
1. General Information
All orders are subject to product availability. If an item is not in stock at the time you place your order, we will notify you and refund you the total amount of your order, using the original method of payment.
2. Shipping Rates
In our bid to give you the Greatest Deal we tend to charge a flat fee of R75.00 for Gauteng and R99.00 for any other region. Should you buy two unique products, for example, both will only pay either R75.00 or R99.00. Kindly note we only deliver in South Africa!
3. Delivery Timeline
Orders will be processed within 3 days from receipt of payment. Delivery should take 3-5 working days in JHB and PTA and approximately 5-7 working days for the rest of SA. Greatest Deals delivery policy is a maximum of 14 working days in the event of unforeseen circumstances, this will also vary over peak periods such as Christmas etc. A Tracking Number is issued the day after the couriers collect your order for delivery and you can track it on the couriers' system a day after collection.
4. Delivery Location
Items offered on our website are only available for delivery to physical addresses. Any shipments outside of South Africa are not available at this time.
Please note we do not ship on weekends.
The date of delivery may vary due to carrier shipping practices, delivery location, the method of delivery, and the items ordered. Products may also be delivered in separate shipments.
4. Delivery Instructions
You can provide shipping instruction be adding order notes when checking out on the website.
5. Shipping Costs
With reference to point number 2. Shipping costs are based on the province and the product on your shopping cart. To find out how much your order will cost, simply add the items you would like to purchase to your cart and proceed to the checkout page. Once at the checkout screen, shipping charges will be displayed.
Additional shipping charges may apply to remote areas or for large or heavy items. You will be advised of any charges on the checkout page.
6. Damaged Items in Transport
If there is any damage to the packaging on delivery, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions about the delivery and shipment or your order, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com